- I welcome adults of all ages, race, gender, sexual, religious and cultural backgrounds. Because I speak only English fluently, all sessions are conducted in that language
- I am committed to providing high-quality, respectful, sensitive, and professional care to those who seek my services
- I perform only those services for which I am qualified. I represent my education, certification and professional affiliations and other qualifications honestly. I’m happy to discuss all of these qualifications with my clients.
- I respect the inherent worth and individuality of each person I work with. I work to eliminate oppression in my profession, in my relationships, and in the public sphere
- I respect the right of my clients to privacy and confidentiality.
- I do not engage in any sexual conduct or sexual activities with clients.
- Therapeutic benefits derived from my work are highly individualized and I am unable to predict what the outcomes of what we do together might be. I trust in each person’s process and timing for healing.
The Rosen Institute (International association for Rosen Method professionals)
Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
My private practice is licensed in the city of Minneapolis, Minnesota. I comply with and support The State of Minnesota Statute Chapter 146.A—Minnesota’s Health Care Freedom Act to regulate unlicensed complementary and alternative health care providers.
Rosen Method Bodywork and Movement
2000 Certification: Rosen Method Practitioner
2000-present: Rosen Method Bodywork Private Practice
2005 Certification: Rosen Movement Teacher
2010 Certification: Rosen Movement Senior Teacher
2014 Certification: Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP)
2016-17 Certificate: Year II Contemplative Dance Program
2004-05 Certificate: Year I Contemplative Dance Program
2005-present Teaching: Private Authentic Movement/Contemplative Dance
1993-present: Member of peer-led Authentic Movement group
Trager Psychophysical Integration
1986 Certification: Trager Practitioner
1984-2001: Massage therapy private practice
1978: Bachelor’s Degree in Modern Dance from the University of Minnesota
1975-1978: SolChi 5 Women, performance and improvisation, Minnesota
1979-80: Jo Lechay Dance Company, Hawaii
1991-96: Minneapolis American Indian Center (Massage)
1999-2000: Powderhorn Cultural Wellness Center (Rosen Method)